Are you looking for a career, instead of a job? If so, National Storage Affiliates is looking for you! We are seeking talented, energetic, and highly motivated people to join our team.
As the Executive Assistant your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interacts with and supports C-suite executive management, Company’s participating regional operators, board of trustees as well as legal advisors, commercial and investment bankers.
- Extensive calendar Coordinate demanding and complex executive-level support of “C” level executives. Schedules multiple recurring meetings requiring coordination of many calendars.
- Provide extensive travel coordination that has included commercial and private aviation.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, access to office, budget as well as meeting budgets.
- Supervision of office assistant, reception and event planning specialist who is responsible for:
- Event planning including Board of Trustees meetings, PRO Advisory meetings, team events and holiday parties.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Picks up and distributes mail daily.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Reports To: President and Chief Executive Officer
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills; team player with common sense and good judgement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Enjoy highly demanding, fast-paced work environment and demonstrated ability to work independently and under pressure. Ability to multi-task.
- Experience managing office environment and supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining a strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Public company experience required
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000
FLSA Status: Exempt
NSA OP, LP is an equal opportunity employer. Employment and promotional decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a covered veteran or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.