National Storage Affiliates (NYSE: NSA) is a fast-growing, publicly traded 5th largest real estate investment trust (REIT) in self-storage. NSA and subsidiaries are staffed by a dynamic team of accomplished professionals.
Do you enjoy talking with people and building relationships? Do you enjoy helping others and often consider yourself to be a mentor? If so, you may be what we are looking for in our next Recruiting Coordinator!
This position requires the ability to travel, as well as requires the ability to conduct phone interviews, in person interviews, and web conferencing interviews!
As a Recruiting Coordinator for National Storage Affiliates, you will be responsible for knowing and following all Company policies and procedures and be a “walking billboard” for the Company. You will be a brand ambassador with our candidates and throughout the community.
What You Will Do
Partnering with hiring managers, you will manage the hiring needs of the front-line teams who are at the heart of our self-storage properties across the United States. You will own all stages of the recruiting life cycle, continuously improving processes and hiring team engagement across our high-volume customer focused teams.
- Efficiently interview a high volume of candidates to meet target hiring goals for training class dates.
- Partner with hiring managers around process efficiencies, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Set the standard for the ideal candidate experience and ensure we deliver on it
- Craft sourcing strategies that include creative solutions for maintaining an ongoing candidate pipeline focused on attracting the best, most diverse talent
- Build relationships with community organizations and local universities to increase our brand awareness and future pipelines
- Track relevant data and metrics to understand the health of your recruiting process and pipeline, identifying areas for improvement and efficiency
- Collaborate with Marketing on initiatives to continue to improve candidate quality
- Be a brand ambassador with our candidates and throughout the community
What Makes You a Great Fit
- 1+ years of full-cycle, high volume recruiting experience (experience with customer service or customer centric roles preferred) or2+ years in a Recruiting Coordinator role with an understanding of volume positions and a desire to step into recruiting.
- Incredibly organized, you have a system to work through a high volume of candidates for multiple roles to meet target training class dates.
- Comfortable in a role where metrics are a big part of how you track and measure your success (pipelines, funnel, offer acceptance rate, time to fill).
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset with an eagerness to learn every day and grow in the recruiting profession.
- Relationship builder both inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a sense of urgency and humor.
- Meet weekly quotas.
- Bachelor's degree
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
Salary Range: $18-$19 per hour
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
National Storage Affiliates Trust offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
National Storage Affiliates Trust, Storage Management and Leasing Company, LLC, and iStorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or status as a covered veteran.