National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) is a real estate investment trust headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, dedicated to the ownership, managing, and acquisition of self-storage facilities in the top 100 metropolitan statistical areas throughout the United States. Through ongoing property contributions from its Participating Regional Operators ("PROs"), third party acquisitions and joint venture partnerships, NSA currently holds ownership interests in and operates approximately 1050 self-storage properties located in 36 states and Puerto Rico with approximately 60 million rentable square feet. NSA is one of the largest owners of self-storage facilities among public and private companies in the U.S.
NSA leverages the benefits of national scale by integrating multiple experienced regional self storage operators with local operational focus and expertise in addition to its 1200+ team members who provide corporate support and manage operations of over two third of our portfolio.
The Marketing Manager, specializing in Conversion Rate Optimization and User Experience, is responsible for identifying and improving all aspects of the digital customer journey, including but not limited to the website, online rental system, email and text message follow ups for transactions and lead nurturing. This role requires knowledge and expertise in digital marketing data analysis, UX, conversion rate optimization and customer experience. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigate, recommend, test and implement enhancements that can increase revenue and improve overall customer experience using data driven analysis.
- Has a continuous improvement mindset for the web and other digital functions. Looks at areas of opportunity in the data, coming up with hypothesis and recommended solutions that can be tested, with the goal of driving key business goals.
- Identify gaps in data tracking and supports key partners to identify areas of opportunity when finding concerns with any sources of traffic, tracked channels, and key web performance metrics.
- Manage large-scale UX projects, working closely with our brand team and/or designers to wireframe solutions, test and execute the designs.
- Achieve established conversion rate goals within a testing centric environment. Identify appropriate times to user-test with prototypes, A/B or multi-variate test, etc.
- Work with Product Owner to develop detailed tickets for our developers, in order for them to execute. Help the product owner prioritize projects and tickets based on impact and effort estimates.
- Recommend and makes changes to website architecture, accounting for accessibility
- Work closely with SEO, Paid Acquisitions, Email, Pricing, Call Center and Operations teams to ensure a cohesive and optimized cross-channel and cross-platform customer experience while supporting their business needs and interpreting campaign results.
- Manage a Marketing Coordinator who supports several parts of the marketing team, helping drive their growth and learning, while building a strong positive and upbeat culture that matches NSA’s core values: Compassion, Humility, Integrity and Accountability
- Obsessively stays on top of the latest trends and best practices for CRO, UX, UI, and CX.
- Has skillset to lead conversations with both internal and external stakeholders, teammates and senior management about complex, multi-faceted ideas and programs
Compensation Range: $65,000-$78,000 plus bonus
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a UX, CRO role for a website or app with a good understanding of the creative development process through a UX/UI lens
- Strong data assessment skills with Google Analytics
- Skills in complex problem solving, critical thinking, creative thinking and decision- making.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a talent for juggling multiple projects efficiently, with aggressive timelines and a sense of urgency.
- Advanced wireframing skills, with experience in one or more wireframing platform, and ideally has experience creating interactive wireframes using Adobe XD
- In-depth experience with popular website analytic tools, particularly Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS, as well as Content Management Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation and report writing skills to be able to present data and ideas in a clear discernible way.